Sunday 24 June 2012

A layout with ribbons


Hi; today I'd like to show you a layout with ribbons -
it doesn't always have to be a card, right?? I have
been participating in a midsummercrop on a 
Swedish site, more info on my blog right HERE.


I have been using the gorgeous Summer Breeze 
orange ribbon called Orange Zipper - I love these
ribbons!! You can find it HERE. I have also tied
some knots of the beads in two different colours,
which you can find right HERE.

*** *** *** 
Hope we get this kind of Greek sun here
in Stockholm too, I 'm longing for some 
real SUMMER!!!

*** *** *** 

Charlotta / La Vikinga

5 comments:

carol said...

Fab page, love the colours, yeah some summer sun would be nice.lol

Sandra H said...

Stunning page and the colours are gorgeous:)x

pinky said...

What a gorgeous layout Charlotta, love how you used the ribbon and beading.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous page Charlotta :-) I love the colours and all the details ,, fab choice of ribbon and beads !

luv
Lols x x x

La Vikinga said...

Thanks for all the positive feedback and giving me the correct name for what I called "pearls" - now I know it's beading!

Charlotta