Tuesday 9 April 2013

Happy birthday

Heya! It's my turn to share something with you on here. I decided to show you a card that I made for one girl's birthday (Anke, if you see this, don't let Tessa near, it's for her!! ;)).


As you can see I used two different ribbons on my card - green and pink striped ribbon and white satin ribbon. They are both from Crafty ribbons. The button I used for the center of my flower is from Crafty ribbons too and you can find it here.

For more info about this card please go to my blog.

Enjoy your day!
Hugs! xx

4 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Cute girl; I like the doily behind and the flower (white) with the button is very unique too!

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldschone maar ook vrolijke kaart
groetjes Janie

Sandra H said...

Awwww so cute x

pinky said...

Ah love your sweet image and the ribbons are gorgeous layered like that Maja.