Sunday 9 February 2014

A girly card

Hey, hey! How are you doing? I hope you've been enjoying your weekend so far! It's my turn to share something with you on here today. I decided to make a card - one that I could use for many different occassions. It's always good to have some of those in stock, don't you think so?

Anyways, here's the card ...

I used the gorgeous pink ribbon from Crafty ribbons. You can find it in the pink mini pack, together with some other awesome pink ribbons. Trust me, you definitely want to hop to the store and check this mini pack (and other mini packs as well) out. Especially because you can now buy it for only 1 GBP. Is this a good bragain or what?! ;)

If you want to read some more information about this card, please hop to my blog.

Hugs! xx

2 comments:

carol said...

cute girly card, looks fab x carol

La Vikinga said...

Very cute card with a nice stamp!!