Saturday 26 April 2014

Winners post for our Easter Event

Hello and Happy Saturday
I bet you wish we had a another long weekend...lol
well not be long cos another BH coming up whooooo
Ok a very BIG THANKYOU to everyone who joined in with our Easter Event
Hope you enjoyed the creations from the DT and our Bunny Hop
so here is te winners

Day 1 Easter event winner of Stichey Bear sponsor prize is
 Winner # 12 Lorraine B  CLAIMED

Day 2 of Easter Event  winner of Bugaboo sponsor prize is 
winner # 15 Margaret   CLAIMED

Day 3 of Easter Event winner of Stamping Boutique sponsor prize is 
winner # 9 Vinita  CLAIMED

Winner of our Easter Monday Bunny Hop is
# Claire Day   CLAIMED
who wins the fabulous voucher from Crafty Ribbons

and the Winner of our followers candy is
# KT fit Kitty   CLAIMED

if the prizes are not claimed by next Saturday i will draw again the unclaimed prize

Hope you all enjoy your prizes
Please e-mail me Carol at
Carolcroft7@btinternet.com so i can arrange for your prizes
thanks Carol, Ali  and the Crafty RibbonsTeam


8 comments:

Claire said...

Woohoo - I can't believe I won! Thank you so so much, will email you now. Hugs, Claire x

New Creations said...

Seeing my name as a winner was just a pleasant surprise. Thank you!!! I will email you soon.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo - How exciting to see my name up there as one of your winners! Thank you - you made my day! It was a fun event and I really enjoyed hopping along with you. Congratulations to the other winners! Wishing you a joyful day!

Margreet said...

Yeah, so glad to be one of the winners...will email you rightaway!
Thanks!
xxx Margreet

Cazzy said...

Congrats to you all! Great hop.

Sandra H said...

Congrats to you all x

Cazzy said...

You spelt Margareet wrong, she probably doesn't know it is her.

Cazzy x

Margreet said...

Despite that my name was not correctly written, I gave a reaction here earlier and I have also sent an email.....will send another one!
xxx Margreet