Sunday 4 October 2015

Inspired by Ribbons with Leah

Hello everyone, I am here this week with some inspiration for you.  I have called this set of three cards 'inspired by ribbon' because this time, instead of picking the ribbon to match the card, I used the ribbon to inspire the cards!


For more details about these cards, and to find out exactly what ribbons I have used, please visit my blog here!  I know, I'm sneaky like that hahahaha.  I have so much fun playing with ribbons and creating, that I can never stop at just one of these cards, as you may have seen in the past, so I usually (always lol) make three of them!


Crafty Ribbons has so many beautiful ribbons...and just wait till you see their new releases coming up for Christmas this year!  DIVINE!


For more inspiration, check back often to see posts from all of our Design Team.  And don't forget to come and join our bi-weekly challenges on the challenge blog!  Aaaand one more thing........if you are looking for fabulous ribbon, lace and buttons, look no further!  You can find all of those things on the Crafty Ribbons Website!  See you soon!



No comments: