Tuesday 9 February 2016

Seam Binding


Hi All!  Laura here today.

I do love to work with seam binding.  There are so many ways to use it.  For this layout I simply used my sewing machine to join a few off cuts together...


Which gives a rather fun string of bunting.  Add in a few pieces of reclaimed packaging, a tiny paperclip, some tulle, enamel stars and a cameo cut and you have yourself a sweet layout!


I had a tonne of notes for this photo so rather than put it all on the front and loose the white space I washi taped a note on the back of the page.  A little piece of memory tucked away for someone to find one day - or not, as the case may be, and I'm totally OK with that!

You can find seam binding in Crafty Ribbons store - only 124 colours to choose from!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

2 comments:

Jackie PN said...

Cool way to use the seam binding Laura!

Laura said...

Thanks Jackie!