Sunday 20 November 2016

Gift Bag


Hi Guys,  Laura here today with a Christmas Gift Bag.

I took a plain white bag and gave it a good spritz with gold spray ink.  I concentrated more colour at the top of the bag and let it fade out towards the bottom.  You can pick up blank paper bags at most craft stores, or recycle ones you have been given. 


I've taken two ribbons from the Santa's Grotto range and painted the backs with matte medium.  When this is dry it allows you to fussy cut the ribbon without fraying.  I matted the large motif on to some gold mirror card, and layered it up over a couple of pieces of lace.


I then added two of the tag motifs to the base of the handle.  Perfect for giving a gift this Christmas, not terribly time consuming, and even something you can get the kids to join in with... go on, do some Christmas crafting!!

Ingredients:
Tag Ribbon
Badge Ribbon
2mm silk ribbon
Volcan Lace
Clermont Lace

No comments: