Thursday 18 May 2017

A cosy nest for wubby


Some up cycling today! With cherry tomatoes box, I made this special nest for little wubbies I knit and crochet sometimes ago.


I used baby blue dots ribbon, satin ribbon, and a bygone collection.


A swiss dot ribbon, a grosgrain ribbon, a Morlaix cotton lace. Do you that you could put a colour's name in search motor on website? It is a good way to find what you would like. (also good with any name!)


I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to be in. Just let a comment on my blog HERE. (voucher, crochet and illustration I made)
Hoping you like these littles nests. Which one do you prefer?

Have a lovely day,

PS: you could follow me on Facebook  HERE and Instagram THERE  ;)


2 comments:

Diane said...

Love love love these Christelle xx

hugs Diane xx

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

thank you so much Diane!